Chat Issue 15 2020

Chat Magazine issue 15 Suggested Answers

Please put your suggested answers For Chat Magazine Issue 15 in the Comments box below, Please do not put “questions or other comments” below as it clogs up the answers, thank you

CHAT ISSUE 14
CHAT ISSUE 16
CHAT ISSUE 17

22 Comments

1. Thanks everyone. Sudoku is not my forte, so appreciate the help.

2. Thank you Helen much appreciated

3. Is 20 butter or pasta shell

4. Thank you for your answers for puzzle 16 but could you change the puzzles 20 21 22 and 23 as sometime they are so difficult thank you

• Elaine, we dont set the puzzles in the magazines, we are just a group of friends trying to help each other to solve them.

5. I got the same answers as you, Alison 🙂 I was struggling with puzzle 21, as there’s three films it could have been!
    Also, puzzle 6, was tricky… I made the word ‘acute’ across the top, at first, making the answer ‘card’ not ‘zarf’ but google ‘card’ and nothing came up! Changed the word at the top to ‘azure’ and got ‘zarf’ as the answer… googled that and who knew! a coffee sleeve is a zarf! lol

6. Thank you for all your efforts

7. thank you but the mag came out on the 12th??

8. Puzzle 10 – Starbucks Latte

9. Spot the difference is 1D. There is a difference in 4D in the umbrella handle Helen

10. Donna air
    Sane
    Earned a degree at Yale
    Canine
    Chris Tate
    Shake hands
    Seagull
    Eminem
    Starbucks latte
    Kangaroo
    Crowns
    Antarctica
    Pretty woman
    Secrets
    Troy
    Sleep
    D4
    Mushroom
    Blacklist
    Globe
    New York

11. Issue 15
    1. Donna Air
    2. Sane
    3. Earned A Degree At Yale
    4. Canine
    5. Chris Tate
    6. Shake Hands
    7. Seagull
    That’s all I’ve done up to now.

Good luck
    Georgea x

12. Puzzle 1 Donna Air puzzle 2 sane 3 earned a degree at Yale 4canine 5Chris tate 6 shake hands 7 seagull 8 eminem 9 45000 10 don’t know 11 kangaroo 12 crowns 13 antarctica 14 pretty woman 15 172 16 secrets 17 troy 18 sleep 19 D1 20 mushroom 21 blacklist 22 coloured ball 23 10 24 new york

13. ISSUE 15. PUZZLE 21. ANSWER IS THE BLACKLIST.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *