Chat Issue 45 2021

Chat Magazine issue 45 Suggested Answers

Please put your suggested answers For Chat Magazine in the Comments box below,  Please do not put “questions or other comments”  below as it clogs up the answers, thank you

When listing your suggestions, please can you include the closing date too. Thank you

CHAT ISSUE 46
CHAT ISSUE 47
CHAT ISSUE 48/49

8 Comments

1. Thank you once again Meg.
    Agree with all your answers. Just nice to have a check list.
    Been doing Chat and Take a break for years (I’m 71 now). Probably since they came out.
    Good luck everybody
    Maggie xx

2. I really want to say a massive thank you. I’ve always done these competitions. Never the sudoku, I’ve never been great with numbers. I’m actually battling cancer at the moment. I’m finding it hard to focus or concentrate. I’ve only just found this site. It’s cheered me right up. I can still send off my competitions. Not that I’ve ever won anything, but is been apart of my routine for years. Thanks.

3. Thank you Meg
    Much appreciated. Much luck.

4. Thank you Meg much appreciated & keep safe

5. Agree with your answers! Thanks!
    I’ve also not received issue 44, reluctant to buy a copy incase it turned up…

6. Thanks Meg, I am still waiting for my 44 week issue, no 45 as yet. So been and bought a copy. Think I am going to stop my subscription as it is either very late or not getting at all.

7. Closing date: 23rd November, 3 days later for postal entries.

Pz 1. 483
    Pz 2. Baton
    Pz 3. Gold
    Pz 4. Egypt and Genesis
    Pz 5. 2A 2B 3A 3C 4A
    Pz 6. Tots
    Pz 7. Bayou
    Pz 8. Nicole Kidman
    Pz 9. Miranda Hart
    Pz 10. Aberdeen
    Pz 11. 263
    Pz 12. Library