Chat Issue 23

Chat Magazine issue 23

Suggested Answers

Please put your suggested answers For Chat Magazine in the Comments box below,  Please do not put “questions or other comments”  below as it clogs up the answers, thank you

When listing your suggestions, please can you include the closing date too. Thank you

CHAT ISSUE 22
CHAT ISSUE 24
CHAT ISSUE 25

16 Comments

1. Thank you Susan & A Happy Anniversary & much appreciated & keep safe

2. Thank you Susan and a very Happy 50th anniversary to you both xx

3. Big thank you as always Susan , best of luck all.

4. Puzzle16, since when has Greys Anatomy been one word, says spells out the one-word answer. Also puzzle 9 I agree wrong, hope we have a chance of winning if we get answer right or wrong, according to their logic. Happy late anniversary wishes Susan, and hopefully a prize one day.

5. Happy Anniversary, we celebrated our 50th in March, while in lockdown, but still managed to have a good time, lots of phone calls, even a few socially distanced doorstep visits. You say you have a break to look forward to, make the most of it when the time comes xx

6. Happy anniversary. Glad you had a good time 😊 🥂

7. Georgina Gebski

Susan. I agree with you about killer whale. Didn’t make sense to me either. Think it was slip-up.

8. Thank you all for your lovely wishes, we had a lovely day and we have a weekend away thanks to our sons to come.x

9. Happy Anniversary Susan to you both x

10. Chat Puzzles No. 23 Closing Date For All Entries is 22nd June (Three days later for postal entries)

PUZZLE 1. 250
    PUZZLE 2. PLASMA
    PUZZLE 3. WREN
    PUZZLE 4. LUNA AND SHILOH
    PUZZLE 5. 2A,2B,2D,3C,4A.
    PUZZLE 6. RAID
    PUZZLE 7. MELON
    PUZZLE 8. PHILLIP SCHOFIELD
    PUZZLE 9. KILLER WHALE
    PUZZLE 10. ORSINO
    PUZZLE 11. 868
    PUZZLE 12. TEES
    PUZZLE 13. GAIA
    PUZZLE 14. GERANIUM
    PUZZLE 15. ITALIAN
    PUZZLE 16. GREYS ANATOMY
    PUZZLE 17. CASTLE
    PUZZLE 18. MY FAIR LADY

Good luck everyone,
    Puzzle 9 the one clue is WARD …PRIZE would have been “A” for award but should be “W” to make Whale.
    Sorry that doesn’t sound very clear, brain still bit foggy, celebrating yesterday ‘Golden Anniversary”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *