Chat Issue 01

Chat Magazine issue 01

Suggested Answers

Please put your suggested answers For Chat Magazine in the Comments box below,  Please do not put “questions or other comments”  below as it clogs up the answers, thank you

When listing your suggestions, please can you include the closing date too. Thank you

CHAT ISSUE 52

CHAT ISSUE 02

CHAT ISSUE 03

17 Comments

1. Thank Susan
    Best of luck.

2. Thank you Susan much appreciated & keep safe

3. Just like to wish Deany and all the contributors a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and all the very best for 2022. Always check my answers on the site, and it’s lovely to hear how everyone is doing. Good luck to all in the competitions xx

4. Good luck everyone. Fingers crossed for a win in 2022 x

5. Thank you everyone for your help , i get stuck on the regular, haven’t commented before but wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and i have bitten the bullet and requested to join the facebook page .

6. Also thanks too for those that put the answers up to enable me to check them

Hope that 2022 starts well but who knows in todays climate and not only the weather!!

Take care and keep on puzzling and doing competitions

7. All is a bit random – getting by post sometimes means earlier delivery
    I got two this week (52 on 22nd December and then 01 on 23rd December)

I know some postal areas are affected by lack of staff so perhaps I am one of the lucky few

Happy Christmas – noddy holder blaring out again thank goodness only once a year

8. I would like to say thankyou to Deanys help through the year and everyone who sent in as well, it’s lovely to be able to check if my answers are the same. I wish all the many many circle of friends . A Very Happy Christmas . And best wishes for the New Year , Lets hope it will be a better year for us all . Take Care and Stay Safe🎄🎄🥳🥳

9. I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Deanys and all the contributors for their help or confirmation of answers over the last twelve months. Have a wonderful Christmas and let’s hope for a better New Year. Stay safe and well.x

10. Chat Puzzles 01 Closing date for entries is 18th January 2022
    (3 days later for postal entries)

Puzzle 1. 2871
    Puzzle 2. TROLL
    Puzzle 3. GHANA
    Puzzle 4. MIDSOMER MURDERS
    Puzzle 5. 1D,2B,3A,3C,4D.
    Puzzle 6. TEAS
    Puzzle 7. BONNET
    Puzzle 8. STEVE CARELL
    Puzzle 9. MICKEY MOUSE
    Puzzle 10. MASCARA
    Puzzle 11. 771
    Puzzle 12. COMPUTER
    Puzzle 13. DIANA
    Puzzle 14. TAURANGA
    Puzzle 15. AVATAR
    Puzzle 16. HIS JOURNAL
    Puzzle 17. GREASE
    Puzzle 18. RAFFLES

Good Luck Everyone.
    Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and a great (Covid Free) New Year.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *